SERVING ALL GEORGIA!
Our Georgia mortgage lenders are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality financial services, combined with the lowest rates available. Our Georgia loan officers will work with you one-on-one to tailor a financial solution that is specifically suited to meet your financing needs. Whether you are purchasing a Georgia dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced mortgage team can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate, no matter what your needs are.
POPULAR GEORGIA PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
• FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS- Min 3.5% down payment minimum 580 fico or 10% down with a 550 fico. Seller paid closing cost up to 6%. Gift from family OK! Georgia FHA mortgage lenders can approve you purchase a Florida home 3 years after a foreclosure, 2 years after a chapter 7 bankruptcy and 12 months after a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Please Note- The 3 year waiting period after a foreclosure starts when the title/deed is transferred out of your name.
• VA MORTGAGE LENDERS- 100% VA loan financing with a minimum 550 credit score. Seller paid closing cost up to 4%. Purchase a Florida home using VA certificate of eligibility or/and DD214 waiting only 2 years after a foreclosure or bankruptcy.
• PORTFOLIO MORTGAGE LENDERS- Purchase 1 day our of Foreclosure, Short Sale, Bankruptcy down to a 500 credit score. Loans up to 1 million with credit scores down to 500. Up to 80% Loan To Value. 30 year fixed no prepayment penalty.
• BANK STATEMENT ONLY LENDERS- Must be self employed Georgia business owners and 1099 contractors for a minimum 2 years. Must have trade lines for 12 months on the credit report. Transfers from business account OK! All persons listed on bank statements must be used on the loan application. No tax returns needed. 24 months personal bank statements used to qualify. Up to 80% LTV up to 50% DTI. No seasoning after a Florida short sale or Florida foreclosure 2nd homes and investment properties OK!.
• JUMBO MORTGAGE LENDERS- Your Florida mortgage amount exceeds the current conforming home loan limit (in most cases $417,000), a Jumbo loan is likely the best choice for you. Jumbo loans can be of the fixed or adjustable variety.
• INTEREST ONLY MORTGAGE LENDERS- An interest only mortgage is great if you are interested in the lowest possible monthly payment for an initial period of time.
• BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants.
• NO CREDIT SCORE MORTGAGE LENDERS- Florida mortgage applicants with no credit score get approved every day to purchase a Florida home with no credit score or lack of credit using alternate trade lines.
• 30 YEAR FIXED RATE MORTGAGE- The 30 year fixed rate Florida mortgage is one of the most popular and secure options available for Florida home buyers and home owners who want your monthly payments to be low and never change.
• 15 YEAR FIXED MORTGAGE LENDERS- If you’re looking to save thousands in interest expense and you want to own your home quicker versus a 30 year fixed rate mortgage, a 15 year fixed rate mortgage could be good for you. Plus, your payment and interest rate will never change during the term of this mortgage.
GEORGIA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM Is pleased to offer disciplined credit alternatives for Georgia self employed borrowers and Georgia bad credit mortgage applicants who can demonstrate the ability to repay, but otherwise don’t meet agency guidelines due to various reasons including not being able to document their income.
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS LOAN LIMITS
|County Name||State||Avg Home Price||One-Family|