954-667-9110

BECOME A PRIVATE GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDER

BECOME A GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDER
INVEST IN GEORGIA MORTGAGE LOANS

Become a Private Georgia Mortgage Investor also known as a Hard Money Georgia mortgage Lender. As a private Georgia mortgage lender you will receive the monthly payment checks just like the bank. Earn 10-12% annual return investing in Georgia mortgages. Your loans are secured by Georgia real estate lending up to a maximum 65% of the appriased value. We send you the hard money loan request anywhere from 25-65% of the Georgia homes value. You approve and grant these private Georgia lender loans to Georgia mortgage applicants based on your own lending standards. This means that if a home is worth 100,000. Your first mortgage is no more than 65,000 leaving you 35% security in the value. By investing in Georgia mortgages your investment is secured by a first Georgia mortgage.


TIRED OF THE STOCK MARKET RETURNS?

If you are disappointed with stock market and you want a consistent return with a secured investment then you must contact us today. Another good thing about private mortgage investing is you pay no commissions to anyone.

Becoming a Private Georgia Mortgage lender also known as a Hard Money Lender is easier than you think. Anyone with money to invest can become a private Georgia mortgage investor. THAT’S  RIGHT, ANYONE.

Call 954-667-9110 to receive Georgia private mortgage lending opportunities.