FHA MORTGAGE REFINANCING OPTIONS- FHA mortgage refinancing benefits current Georgia home owners that are seeking to FHA mortgage refinance a Georgia mortgage. An FHA mortgage refinance will also benefit Georgia mortgage applicants that DO NOT currently have an FHA mortgage. FHA mortgage refinancing offers current Georgia homeowners the most flexible FHA refinancing options available. We can even FHA mortgage refinance Bad Credit Georgia Mortgage applicants with our FHA 530 Mortgage. Below you will find some different ways Georgia FHA mortgage applicants can take advantage of an FHA mortgage refinance.
• FHA CASH OUT REFINANCE: Georgia homeowners can FHA cash out refinance with FHA mortgage at a higher loan to value than any other Georgia mortgage program. With an FHA mortgage refinance, current Georgia homeowners can cash equity built up in their homes; up to 85% of the home’s FHA appraised value, to spend how they please.
• FHA MORTGAGE REFINANCE TO CONSOLIDATE DEBT: Current Georgia homeowners with higher interest credit cards and other high interest debt can be consolidated into one low monthly Georgia FHA mortgage payment with an FHA debt consolidation refinance.
• FHA MORTGAGE REFINANCE TO LOWER PAYMENTS: Georgia homeowners with higher interest rate mortgage loans, including adjustable rate FHA mortgages, can use an FHA mortgage refinance to lower their monthly housing obligation. In addition, Georgia FHA mortgage applicants can FHA refinance into a 15-year, 30-year or 40-year fixed rate Georgia FHA mortgage to lower the Georgia mortgage monthly payments.
• FHA STREAMLINE MORTGAGE REFINANCE: Georgia FHA streamline mortgage refinancing is perfect for Georgia homeowners who currently have an FHA mortgage and want to reduce their interest rate thus lowering payments. With an FHA streamline mortgage refinance, Georgia homeowners can FHA refinance their Georgia mortgage payments with no credit check and no appraisal. The only Georgia FHA streamline refinancing condition is that the homeowner has to be current on the Georgia FHA mortgage. Your Georgia mortgage payments must be current to qualify for an FHA streamline refinance.
• CHAPTER 13 FHA MORTGAGE REFINANCE: FHA offers Georgia Homeowners with or without an FHA mortgage the who have enough equity in their home and who are currently in a Chapter 13 repayment plan to FHA mortgage refinance their current Georgia mortgage to consolidate and lower monthly Georgia mortgage payments.
• FHA MORTGAGE REFINANCE GEORGIA LAND CONTRACT: FHA offers current Georgia homeowners in a land contract, rent to own financing otherwise known as owner financing, the ability to FHA mortgage refinance a land contract to an FHA mortgage. The only stipulation is that you must provide proof of your most recent 12 months Georgia mortgage payments. This is accomplished by providing your last 12 months canceled checks showing the owner financed Georgia mortgage payments clearing your bank account.