100%- No Money Down- Georgia Mortgage Lenders
NO Money Down 100% FHA, VA USDA Georgia Mortgage Lenders
Georgia Lenders.com provide FHA, VA, USDA No Money Down 100% Georgia mortgage loan programs that allow you to finance 100% of the purchase price. Please note even with a 100% No money down Georgia Mortgage you will still have to pay for the appraisal, home inspection and closing cost unless you ask the seller to pay up to 6% the closing cost for you. No Money Down Georgia lenders mortgage programs allow the seller to pay up to 6% of your closing cost! Govt mortgage options that include FHA, VA and USDA Georgia mortgage programs with No Money Down offer Georgia buyers without a down payment a 100% mortgage opportunity for qualified Georgia mortgage applicant’s. Georgia no money down mortgage applicants can borrow up to 100% the value of your home, the 100% mortgage loan does not require equity or a down payment. In fact, the only costs you need to cover with an 100% financing mortgage loan are the closing costs, and even those can be paid for by the seller by utilizing seller paid closing cost up to 6% of the sale price.!
The 3 No Money Down Georgia mortgage loan programs in 2016 that currently allow Georgia homebuyers to finance up to 100% Financing include:
- FHA Money Down Georgia Mortgage Lenders = min 620 Fico
- USDA No Money Down Georgia Mortgage Lenders = min 550 fico
- VA No Money down Georgia mortgage lenders = min 550 fico
PLEASE NOTE: With a 100% No money down Georgia Mortgage you will still have to pay for the appraisal, home inspection and closing cost. This will always be the case unless you ask the seller to pay up to 6% the closing cost for you.
FHA 100% NO MONEY DOWN GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDERS-Program Description: Excellent option for Georgia Home Buyers looking for No down payment options, FHA offers flexible financing options for all types of credit histories and profiles. FHA 30 or 15 Year Fixed Mortgage ,Full Doc Owner Occupied Purchase and must have ≥620 100%* County Loan Limits. Secondary 3.5% Financing Details: This is a silent 2nd mortgage that goes behind our standard FHA first mortgage and the terms of the 2nd mortgage are based on (AMI) Average Median Income. 3.5% of the purchase price is placed on title at the time of closing.
VA 100% NO MONEY DOWN GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDERS- The preferred loan of choice for any qualified Georgia veteran. They provide 100% financing with no costly mortgage insurance (PMI) which means you keep more money in your pocket. In addition, VA mortgage loans are less restrictive on credit guidelines when compared to other loan programs.
- There are two very similar but with more expanded approval guidelines offered by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac which both offer 100% financing for home buyers. These programs carry the same low rates as the My Community Loan, however there is no restriction regarding income and you don’t have to be a first time home buyer to use them. These programs allow us to offer you several great options for getting financed at 100% for your purchase or refinance!
USDA 100% NO MONEY DOWN GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDERS– If you’re a home buyer looking for 100% financing, this is the program you’ve been looking for. If you have a 620 or higher you receive a streamlined loan with no explanations for any derogatory on credit. The USDA Rural Loan program allows us to offer you 100% financing with fixed interest rates in the 3.5% – 4.25% range fixed for 30 years. There is no prepayment penalty and very low mortgage insurance resulting in a loan that saves you even more money. This program was designed for borrowers with limited income and credit histories. Ask a mortgage professional about how the USDA Rural program can help you today!
Georgia No Money Down Georgia Mortgage Loans Made Simple.
Why worry about using your hard earned money and having to tie it up in a non-interest Georgia mortgage? There are a variety of reasons why Georgia homebuyers chose to get a 100% home loan, including:
- Not having to saved the money needed for a down payment on your new home purchase.
- No special “first time home buyer class” or education requirements
- No bond money or down payment assistance needed
- 30 year fixed rates with no prepayment penalty EVER
- Get pre-approved and start shopping for that perfect home all in the same day
- Using the funds that you may have available by putting them into higher interest bearing ventures
- Get a 100% home loan with limited private mortgage insurance
- New laws recently passed now allow for mortgage insurance to be tax deductible if you chose to pay it with your mortgage
- Up to 6% seller concessions allowed. No need to pay ANY closing costs
Georgia Mortgage Lenders.com makes it simple to qualify for a 100% No money down Georgia mortgage. If you’re looking to divert your savings into other interests or perhaps you haven’t saved the money yet for a down payment, then a 100% Georgia mortgage may be just what your looking for. Buying real estate is often about leveraging other people’s money. We understand this concept and we are experts in helping our clients achieve their goals of home ownership.